11.19.2007

New ID Concept

Just got my CS3 Design Premium, and am sooo loving it... and it's soooo fast on my new super fast computer (compared to my old frankenstein), that I actually had the motivation to create some concepts for a new ID!!! Here's what I came up with first...

this didn't quite work out the way I had anticipated, but it helped get the juices flowing...

Here's concept numbah two that I took a bit further. This, I felt, had a simple, sophisticated, yet dark, and playful feel to it that I thought represented me a little more than the all out bubbliness of the first concept. I'm also liking the Raspberry and dark gray combo.

ID Concept with black background behind lettering:


ID Concept with 90%Gray background behind lettering: (can you soooo see these as little MOO Stickers!!!)


Business Card Concept:

Would lerve some feedback from you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't get what MIJA was until the last business card design. At first I thought it was Mija and I was out of date on my Asian anime characters.

I suggest dropping the size of the I and A, maybe small caps and a less dominant color of the M and J. Then on the same page reuse the same style in your name. That way people can make the connection and learn it.

I like the sketch on spreadTwentyFive's right side page. Can you try to work that in?