2.07.2007

IF: Sprout

A second rendition has been done, per the critique of Bearuh on the ThreeThumbsUpGallery Blog. "Thats really great! I like tablet Pcs too! I recommend using your space more.. And maybe have the faces bigger for more of a focus point. AWESOME!"
Thanks Bearuh!
.....................................................................................................................................
Their feelings for each other sprouted out and was placed not only into each others hearts, but into everything they've ever loved in life.

*playin around with the new tablet.. i luuuuuv eeet! It really makes things so much easier for me, and can't see how I went so looong without having one.. well.. this size! :)

Here's the original sketch!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool illustration from sketch to digital. love to see more of your work with the tablet!

Michelle Lana said...

u rock girl!!!! I love it. great work!!!

pati said...

Ohhh... I love it, MiJa. Ur illo is plain of beautiful details and textures... very poetic!

Enjoy ur brand new tablet ;)

Bearuh said...

MUCH BETTER! I like the colors alot more too. YAYYY!!! :D